Sunday, December 2, 2012

Welcome to my blog!


Welcome to my blog! This blog is more than just (In the words of my friend Mark Strauss of TOGO Media) a shameless self promotion for my greeting card company, Jennifer! Designs, Ltd. I hope to inspire,inform, share and perhaps entertain you along the way.

I am absolutely passionate about stationery, greeting cards, design, typography and the arts. I am not an expert but I do play one on Twitter - @DesignsJennifer & twylah.com/DesignsJennifer, where I compile and share many articles on these subjects.

 I've been designing custom stationery and invitations since childhood. It fully became a realized dream in 2003 while living in New York. I currently live in Lexington, OH where I enjoy painting, sculpting and creating new products.My love for drawing with pen and ink inspired me to create the very decorative "Stick Your Neck Out" series while my love for change and the new is the inspiration for the thousands of one of a kind greetings that I have created over the years for the "out-of-my-mind" collection.My store can be found at jenniferdesignsltd.com I'm always in the middle of a new idea, so please check back as new cards and products will be added to the storefront from time to time. In fact, in 2013, I'll be expanding my shop to include custom gift tags and a trio gift set containing a custom card, a candle and custom matchboxes. 

I welcome questions,comments, suggestions and shout-outs, so don't be shy!

~ Jennifer







No comments:

Post a Comment