Monday, March 17, 2014

LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE PRINTING COMPANY?


Why use business cards in this digital age when it seems that everyone has a digital device in their hands or pressed to their ears? 


1. Business cards can provide business opportunities.
2. Business cards can make a solid first impression.
3. Business cards can provide legitimacy to your small business.


The time had come for me to print business cards for my stationery company, StationTEEN, something that would stand out from all of the others. I found a fabulous printer who allowed me to order online. What a concept! I'm a very busy person who doesn't often have time to leave my studio. 



I chose a company called printfirm.com, an online printing service! Printfirm's website interface is excellent. All I had to do was upload my own design. They provided the pre-made templets which saved me lots of time. Printfirm also has many talented graphic artists that can help you create a wonderful, unique design of your very own! Not only was ordering easy but the delivery was quick.




I recommend working with Katherine Tattersfield. She's a great designer and knows how to get the results that you want. Katherine made sure that the color of my logo matched my card to a T!



My "Mini" business cards really do stand out. I added ribbon so that I can use them as hang tags, hand outs or inside my customer's shipment of stationery product. My customers love the added tough that lies within their order. I will definitely use print form again........I'll need labels and stickers and more business cards and......





1 comment: